Frozen Yogurt Bites
Want a healthy treat to cool down this summer? These zero added sugar yogurt bites are not only easy to make, but delicious too! Easy prep with your favorite fruit and granola make these frozen treats a winner for kids and family.
By Tiffany of @foodtoobomb
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 0 mins
Total Time: 2 hours 10 mins
Servings: 20 servings
- 2 cups unsweetened yogurt of choice
- 1 ½ cups of fresh halved strawberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons Purecane™ Baking Sweetener
- 2 cups your choice unsweetened granola or make your own
- ½ cup walnuts or nuts of choice (optional)
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds or seeds of choice (optional)
- Arrange 20 cupcake liners on a baking sheet and set to the side.
- Add 1/2 cup of strawberries and Purecane™ Baking Sweetener to a bowl. Mash strawberries with sweetener until combined to a consistency of your liking.
- Fold the yogurt into your strawberry mixture and set aside.
- In your cupcake liners, place 2 to 3 tablespoons of granola in each, then spoon the yogurt mixture on top of the granola*.
- Take your remaining strawberries and blueberries and add them to your yogurt cups. Gently push them into the yogurt for added layers in your bites.
- Optional: top with nuts and seeds of choice.
- Place in the freezer for 2 hours or until yogurt is solid.
- Serve and enjoy!
*Note: You can fill your liners to your liking, depending on how you want your yogurt to granola ratio.