Healthy Granola Recipe
From breakfast to snacks, this mix is sure to have your back. This no-sugar added, salty and sweet granola is the perfect mixture of crunchy goodness and sticky sweetness. Truly addictive, with none of the guilt.
By Lisa of @BeautyByBenz
Purecane Sugar-Free Maple Syrup Ingredients:
- ¾ cup Purecane™ zero-calorie Brown Sweetener (packed)
- ¾ cup Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener
- ¾ cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½-¾ cup Purecane Sugar-Free Maple Syrup
- 4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- 1 ½ cups chopped nuts of your choice (hazelnuts, cashews, etc)
- 1 tsp Ground cinnamon (can also use pumpkin spice)
- Pinch of Salt
Make the Purecane sugar-free maple syrup:
- On medium-high heat, mix all your syrup ingredients together (water, vanilla extract, Purecane™ zero-calorie Brown Sweetener, and Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener) in a pan on the stovetop. Heat until all the Purecane sweetener is dissolved well into the water (about 5 minutes).
Make the granola:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together all your dry ingredients: oats, cinnamon or pumpkin spice, salt, and nuts of choice. (We used hazelnuts and cashews).
- Pour in your coconut oil and Purecane Sugar-Free Maple Syrup until the dry ingredients feel like they are completely coated. (You may or may not need to use all the syrup).
- Spread the granola evenly into your prepared baking pan. Bake until golden (approximately 20 minutes).
- Optional: add additional toppings such as dried fruit or sugar-free chocolate chips.
- Let the granola cool completely, then break into chunks and serve or store in a container at room temperature.