Elderflower Lavender Cocktail
Lavender Simple Syrup Ingredients:
- 4 Purecane™ Individual Packets
- 2 tbsp dried culinary lavender
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 oz Elderflower liqueur, such as St. Germain
- One 750 ML (approx 25.4 oz) bottle of Champagne or Prosecco
- Edible flowers for garnish (optional)
- Lemon peel for garnish (optional)
- Bring 1/2 cup of water to a boil.
- Once the water has been brought to a boil, add in the Purecane packets. Remove from heat and stir until dissolved.
- Add in the dried lavender to your simple syrup and cover. Let the lavender infuse for 1-2 minutes.
- Strain the liquid through a fine mesh strainer to remove any lavender buds. Allow to cool.
- Combine the lavender simple syrup, the Elderflower liqueur, and champagne in a pitcher.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!