Passion Tea Lemonade - Starbucks Dupe
Nothing is more refreshing than crisp lemonade and fruity Tazo Passion Tea! Purecane was inspired by CincyShopper to create this Starbucks copycat drink made the sugar-free way. It’s super simple and has only 3 easy steps to create a beverage that’s sweet, tangy and delicious!
By Jen at CincyShopper
Prep Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 1hr 20 mins
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 Tazo Passion Tea Bags
- 16 ounces boiling water + 4 oz cold water
- 3 Purecane™ Sweetener Packets
- ⅛ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- In a small saucepan, bring 16 ounces water to a boil. Remove from heat when just reaches a boil and add tea bags, Purecane™ Sweetener Packets, and vanilla extract. Let rest for 15 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and put into an airtight container like a mason jar and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Using two large tumblers, fill each with ice. Add in 8 ounces of the tea mixture, 2 ounces cold water, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Stir well to mix, adding any additional Purecane™ Sweetener Packets to adjust to desired sweetness. Enjoy!