- 1 3/4 cups gluten-free flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 1/2 cup Purecane™ Zero-Calorie Baking Sweetener
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla
The Wet - Cinnamon Sugar Coating
- 1/4 cup Purecane™ Zero-Calorie Baking Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- In a large bowl, combine apple sauce, Purecane Baking Sweetener, egg whites and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine gluten-free flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
Add dry ingredients to wet and fold with a spatula until a cookie batter starts to form.
*NOTE: batter will be a little stick, but trust the process.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon mixture. And then using a cookie scoop, scoop batter and drop into cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Coat well and place on a baking sheet that's lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350F for 10 minutes. Allow to cool for a few minutes before removing. Enjoy!