The Dry - Cupcake
- 2 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk (of choice)
- 1/2 cup Purecane™ zero calorie baking sweetener
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tbsp butter (melted)
- 1 granny smith apple (peeled and finely shredded)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
The Wet - Caramel Frosting
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (room temp)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp caramel sauce
- 1 tsp vanilla
*Double the wet ingredients if you want a lot of frosting on each.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar, milk, applesauce, butter, vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- Combine dry ingredients into wet and mix until no clumps remain.
- Fold in shredded apple. Fill 12 lined muffin slots 3/4 to the top.
- Bake @ 350 for 24-26 min
- For the frosting, use an electric mixer to cream butter, then slowly add powdered sugar.
- Finally, mix in caramel and vanilla.