- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (can use honey/agave)
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup protein powder*
- 1/4 cup oat flour (for paleo version, sub 1/4 cup oat flour for 1/4 cup more almond flour)
- 1/4 cup Purecane™ zero calorie baking sweetener
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice OR nutmeg
*If you're picky about protein powders, you can omit the protein powder & oat flour for 1/2 cup coconut flour!
THE EXTRA LOVE
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Handful of pumpkin seeds (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350, and line a standard loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix "the wet" ingredients well. in a large bowl, combine all "the dry" ingredients. combine wet mixture into a larger bowl with dry ingredients. once stirred well, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour beautiful batter in a lined loaf pan. sprinkle handful of pumpkin seeds on top!
- Bake for 38-40 minutes.
You will love the taste of Purecane Baking Sweetener and how similar it browns to sugar. Here are a few tips to help you enjoy your Purecane baking experience:
- Don’t forget to bring your butter to room temperature if you are blending butter with Purecane.
- Purecane will take a little longer to blend with butter, but it is worth the wait.
- If you prefer a moister baked result, consider increasing your eggs or the amount of butter you use.
- For recipes calling for 1 cup or more of PURECANE™ Baking Sweetener, you may wish to add 1/8 teaspoon of salt for a better balanced sweetness.