- 1-2 flour tortillas (gluten free, paleo, or regular will work)
- 1/2 tbsp Purecane™ Zero-Calorie Baking Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon, plus more for sprinkling
- 1 tsp of butter (vegan or regular)
- Greek Yogurt
- Warm your tortilla & spread yogurt onto your tortilla & sprinkle in some cinnamon.
- Roll the tortilla up and slice into pieces.
- In a bowl combine cinnamon and Purecane Baking Sweetener.
- In a pan melt a little bit of butter.
- Place the tortilla pieces in the pan and cook for a few minutes per side until crispy.
- Dip each tortilla piece into your cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Enjoy with your favorite syrup or dip in more yogurt!
You will love the taste of Purecane Baking Sweetener and how similar it browns to sugar. Here are a few tips to help you enjoy your Purecane baking experience:
- Don’t forget to bring your butter to room temperature if you are blending butter with Purecane.
- Purecane will take a little longer to blend with butter, but it is worth the wait.
- If you prefer a moister baked result, consider increasing your eggs or the amount of butter you use.
- For recipes calling for 1 cup or more of PURECANE™ Baking Sweetener, you may wish to add 1/8 teaspoon of salt for a better balanced sweetness.