KETO-FRIENDLY RASPBERRY MINI CHEESECAKE
Yield: 24 mini cheesecakes
BISCOFF COOKIE CRUST
- 50 grams of biscoff cookie (about 8 cookies)
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter
- 12 oz raspberries
- 1 1/2 tbsp Purecane™ zero calorie baking sweetener
- Squeeze of lemon
- 1 tbsp cornstarch, mixed with a splash of water
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 3 tbsp Purecane™ zero calorie baking sweetener
- 1 tbsp flour
- ⅛ cup sour cream
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
2 cups of sugar free whipped cream
1. Starting with the crust throw 13 Biscoff cookies in your blender or food processor and pulse until crumbly.
2. Once the cookies are crumbly add melted butter and blend on slow for around 30 seconds to incorporate the two ingredients.
3. Scoop a teaspoon of the crust into each mini cup, press the crust into the cup, and bake for 6 minutes at 325 degrees.
4. Let the crusts cool for 30 minutes
5. While the crusts are cooling, start cooking your raspberry sauce. Add raspberries, Purecane, and a squeeze of lemon to a small sauce pot and cook on medium heat for 6 minutes breaking the berries up with a spatula.
6. Using a fine mesh sieve or strainer push berry sauce through it to remove the seeds.
7. Reserve 3 tablespoons of raspberry sauce to add to the cheesecake batter.
8. Return the sauce to a saucepan to medium heat, add in 1 teaspoon of cornstarch that has been mixed with a splash of water.
9. Whisk the mixture for about 4-5 minutes until the raspberry sauce starts to thicken.
10. In a mixer, combine the cream cheese, Purecane baking sweetener, flour, sour cream, vanilla, egg and raspberry sauce that you reserved. Mix on low until well combined.
11. Pour 1 tbsp cheesecake mixture onto the mini cupcake liners filled with crust.
12. Cook the mini cheesecakes at 300 degrees for 20 minutes until firm.
13. Once out of the oven, chill the mini cheesecakes out of the over for 30 minutes, and then continue chilling in your fridge for at least an hour.
14. Once chilled in the fridge add the thickened raspberry sauce to the top, and then put back in the fridge for at least 15 minutes so the topping firms on the cheesecake.
15. Finish the cheesecakes by topping with whipped cream, and add fresh berries for tastes and looks.