- 3 mangoes (or 4 cups frozen mangoes)
- 3 tablespoons Purecane™ zero calorie baking sweetener
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla extract
1. Cut your mango into little cubes and puree in a blender, set aside.
2. Add milk and Purecane baking sweetener and blend for 30 seconds.
3. Add the milk and sugar mixture to the mango puree and mix.
4. Mix in the heavy cream and vanilla extract.
5. Pour into the molds and freeze until set.
You will love the taste of Purecane Baking Sweetener and how similar it browns to sugar. Here are a few tips to help you enjoy your Purecane baking experience:
- Don’t forget to bring your butter to room temperature if you are blending butter with Purecane.
- Purecane will take a little longer to blend with butter, but it is worth the wait.
- If you prefer a moister baked result, consider increasing your eggs or the amount of butter you use.
- For recipes calling for 1 cup or more of PURECANE™ Baking Sweetener, you may wish to add 1/8 teaspoon of salt for a better balanced sweetness.