Because we can all use a little taste of paradise.
By Zully of @alittlebitofz_
NOW THRU LABOR DAY
SAVE 15% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER + FREE SHIPPING
USE CODE TREAT15
- 3 mangoes (or 4 cups frozen mangoes)
- 3 tablespoons Purecane™ zero calorie baking sweetener
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla extract
1. Cut your mango into little cubes and puree in a blender, set aside.
2. Add milk and Purecane baking sweetener and blend for 30 seconds.
3. Add the milk and sugar mixture to the mango puree and mix.
4. Mix in the heavy cream and vanilla extract.
5. Pour into the molds and freeze until set.