THE DRY: DOUGH (makes 3)
- 2/3 cup gluten-free all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp Purecane™ zero calorie baking sweetener
- 1/3 cup vegan unsweetened cashew yogurt
THE WET: ICING DRIZZLE
- 1 tbsp vegan yogurt
- 3 tsp white sugar
- 1/2tsp vanilla extract
*mix, refrigerate & drizzle
- Mix the dry ingredients first then add in the yogurt to create the dough (you will need to knead with hands).
- Flour your surface, then roll your dough out into a long thin strip.
- Spray or brush with coconut oil then sprinkle your cinnamon, coconut sugar, and mini vegan chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough, then cut into 3 rolls to add to an oiled ramekin dish then bake for 15min @ 350°F. Cool for 10 mins, then drizzle the icing on top. Enjoy!
You will love the taste of Purecane Baking Sweetener and how similar it browns to sugar. Here are a few tips to help you enjoy your Purecane baking experience:
- Don’t forget to bring your butter to room temperature if you are blending butter with Purecane.
- Purecane will take a little longer to blend with butter, but it is worth the wait.
- If you prefer a moister baked result, consider increasing your eggs or the amount of butter you use.
- For recipes calling for 1 cup or more of PURECANE™ Baking Sweetener, you may wish to add 1/8 teaspoon of salt for a better balanced sweetness.