- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed + 2 tbsp water
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup almond butter (or other nut butter)
- 1/2 cup Purecane™ zero calorie baking sweetener
- 1/2 cup unsweetened plant-milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup shredded raw sweet potato
1. Combine the flax seed and water in a small bowl and set aside to thicken.
2. In a mixing bowl combine with oats, flours, baking powder, and salt.
3. In another mixing bowl whisk together the almond butter, Purecane baking sweetener, plant milk, vanilla, and flax mixture.
4. Pour the dry into the wet ingredients and stir well.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips, pecans, and sweet potato.
6. Preheat the oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
7. Dampen your hands then shape the dough into cookies about 1/2” thick.
8. Bake for 13 minutes.
9. Allow to cool for 15 minutes before eating!
You will love the taste of Purecane Baking Sweetener and how similar it browns to sugar. Here are a few tips to help you enjoy your Purecane baking experience:
- Don’t forget to bring your butter to room temperature if you are blending butter with Purecane.
- Purecane will take a little longer to blend with butter, but it is worth the wait.
- If you prefer a moister baked result, consider increasing your eggs or the amount of butter you use.
- For recipes calling for 1 cup or more of PURECANE™ Baking Sweetener, you may wish to add 1/8 teaspoon of salt for a better balanced sweetness.