We have the perfect refreshing cocktail recipe (that can easily be made into a bubbly mocktail by removing the tequila) for spring and summer nights. This sweet, tangy, and bubbly drink is easy to make and, most importantly, has reduced sugar thanks to Purecane Zero Calorie Sugar Substitutes! The only sugar you’ll get in this drink is the naturally occurring sugars in the fresh-squeezed grapefruit and lime juices. Add a little spice using jalapeno to take this beverage to the next level. This traditional Mexican cocktail is a tangy treat that can be enjoyed at home or for your next celebration!
· 1 lime, juiced
· ½ of a grapefruit, juiced
· ⅓ cup water
· 2 ounces club soda
· 1 ounce tequila
· Optional: Grapefruit, jalapeño, and lime slices for garnish
- Juice one lime, and ½ of a grapefruit. Reserve the remaining grapefruit for garnish.
- Combine the Purecane™ Individual Packets, lime juice, grapefruit juice, and tequila into a cocktail shaker. Cover and shake to mix.
- Pour the contents of the cocktail shaker into a tall glass over ice. Top with the club soda.
- Optional: Garnish with jalapeño, grapefruit and lime slices.