The Dry - Cookie Dough
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cups Purecane™ zero calorie baking sweetener
- 1/3 cups coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
The Wet - Chocolate Nut Butter Filling
- 1/2 cup hazelnut butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Use a heaping teaspoon to make ~40 balls of dough.
- Make each batch for 7 minutes. Let cool.
- With an electric mixer, beat all the wet ingredients until smooth and ganache-like in texture.
- Frost half the cookies, and top with the other half. enjoy!
You will love the taste of Purecane Baking Sweetener and how similar it browns to sugar. Here are a few tips to help you enjoy your Purecane baking experience:
- Don’t forget to bring your butter to room temperature if you are blending butter with Purecane.
- Purecane will take a little longer to blend with butter, but it is worth the wait.
- If you prefer a moister baked result, consider increasing your eggs or the amount of butter you use.
- For recipes calling for 1 cup or more of PURECANE™ Baking Sweetener, you may wish to add 1/8 teaspoon of salt for a better balanced sweetness.