STRAWBERRY CREAM POPSICLES
- 4 cups cut and hauled strawberries
- 3 ½ tablespoons Purecane™ zero calorie baking sweetener
- 3 tablespoons water
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup heavy cream
1. In a saucepan add the strawberries, water and 3 tablespoons Purecane baking sweetener over medium heat. Mix and let simmer until the strawberries are soft, 5-7 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
2. Once strawberries have cooled, puree the mixture and put aside.
3. In the same blender, add milk and ½ tablespoon of sugar and blend for 30 seconds.
4. Add the milk to the strawberry puree and mix.
5. Add the cream and vanilla.
6. Pour into the molds and freeze for 3 hours or until completely frozen.