STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE COOKIE CUPS
Yield: 8 Cookie Cups
- 1/2 cup Purecane™ zero calorie baking sweetener
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup melted refined coconut oil
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- chopped strawberries
- whipped cream
- Set the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine the baking sweetener (or sugar), egg, melted coconut oil, and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl combine the almond flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and combine.
- Roll the dough into a little larger than tablespoon sized balls. It should make 8 cookies.
- Place the dough balls into a greased muffin tin and flatten each ball.
- Bake for 18 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and while still warm press the inside of each cookie with your fingers to form a cup shape.
- Bake again for 3 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Fill with chopped strawberries, top with whipped cream, and enjoy!
*Recommend waiting to add the strawberries and whipped cream until you are ready to serve! Before that you can just store in a container on the counter, but after the strawberries and whipped cream are added, store in the fridge to keep as fresh as possible.