SUGAR-FREE BERRY MUFFINS
- 1 ¼ cups almond flour
- 1/2 cups tapioca flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 small ripe bananas, mashed
- 3 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1/4 cups Purecane™ zero calorie baking sweetener + extra
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 ½ cup chopped strawberries and blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line muffin pan with 6 muffin liners for larger muffins or 9 for smaller.
- In a large bowl, whisk together mashed bananas, eggs, oil, Purecane Baking Sweetener, vanilla and lemon juice.
- In a separate bowl, mix almond flour, tapioca flour and baking soda.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix until combined (do not overmix).
- Fold in berries.
- Divide the batter between prepared muffin cups, filling it almost full.
- Sprinkle with extra sweetener.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let them cool on a wire rack.