½ cup unsalted butter, softened in room temperature for 1 hour
½ cup Purecane™ zero calorie baking sweetener
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 ¼ cups of all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
1. Beat butter with PURECANE™ Baking Sweetener until light and fluffy. Beat in egg until well blended. Beat in vanilla next.
2. Whisk flour, baking powder and salt together. Stir into butter mixture in 3 additions.
3. Roll dough between sheets of wax paper to ¼ inch thick. Chill in freezer for 5 min to make cutting easy.
4. Use cookie cutter to cut into heart (or other) shapes.
5. Preheat oven to 350F. Place cookie 2 inches apart on parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
6. Bake for 12 min or until golden brown on top of cookies.
7. Let cool on racks for 10 min.
Makes about 16 cookies.