VEGAN CINNAMON ROLL PROTEIN PANCAKES
Move over cinnamon buns, there’s a new favorite breakfast treat in town.
By Holly of @veganlovinglife
- 2/3 cup chickpea flour
- 1 tbsp flaxseed
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 + 1/6 cup milk
- 1.5 tbsp granulated Purecane™ zero calorie baking sweetener
- Squeeze of lemon
- Vanilla essence
- Pinch of salt
- Unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tbsp cinnamon maca almond butter (or any nut butter)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Whisk the pancake ingredients together to form a smooth batter.
- Separately, mix the cinnamon filling ingredients & place into a piping bag / zip lock bag with a small hole.
- Heat up a non stick frying pan.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter per pancake.
- Quickly pipe on a swirl of the cinnamon filling.
- Cook until bubbles form, carefully flip and cook until golden (repeat with remaining batter).
- 2 tbsp powdered Purecane sweetener + 1 tsp vegan cream cheese + milk or water to thin
- Maple syrup
- Vegan whipped cream (optional)