VEGAN FUDGY S’MORES BROWNIES
- 1 ⅛ cup all purpose gf flour
- 1/4 cup Jet black cacao powder
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp ground flax seeds + 3tbsp water)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup Purecane™ zero calorie baking sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Chocolate bar, graham crackers, and vegan marshmallows (added later)
1. Make your flax egg and set in the bottom of the bowl to thicken the remaining wet ingredients.
2. In a separate bowl, mix your dry ingredients together.
3. Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredient bowl to create your batter.
4. Transfer the batter to a lined baking sheet, add your s’mores toppings.
5. Bake for 15-17min @ 350°F
6. Cool 10 mins before cutting and enjoy!