- 1 cup Orange Juice
- 2 tbsp Agar Agar
- 2 tbsp Purecane™ zero calorie baking sweetener
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, whisk together the orange juice, Purecane Baking Sweetener, and agar agar until simmering.
- Let simmer for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Turn off heat and let cool for a minute.
- Using a dropped, transfer liquid to molds and then refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour or until set.
*Tip: place your molds into the freezer now so your gummies will set faster!
You will love the taste of Purecane Baking Sweetener and how similar it browns to sugar. Here are a few tips to help you enjoy your Purecane baking experience:
- Don’t forget to bring your butter to room temperature if you are blending butter with Purecane.
- Purecane will take a little longer to blend with butter, but it is worth the wait.
- If you prefer a moister baked result, consider increasing your eggs or the amount of butter you use.
- For recipes calling for 1 cup or more of PURECANE™ Baking Sweetener, you may wish to add 1/8 teaspoon of salt for a better balanced sweetness.