- 1.25 - 1.5 cups zucchini
- 2 eggs (can sub flax egg)
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter (can sub any nut butter)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Purecane™ zero calorie baking sweetener
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 2 tbs coconut flour
- 3 tbs cocoa powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- optional: 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
The Extra Love
- optional: 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (can replace with dark or milk chocolate chips)
- optional: handful of walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350°, and line a standard loaf pan (8x4) with parchment paper (or spray well with avocado oil).
2. Mix all of the wet ingredients in a medium bowl. you'll want to ensure your nut butter is pretty runny (if it's not, toss in in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for ~8-12 seconds).
3. Next, dump all of the dry ingredients into the same bowl with the wet mixture! stir well.
4. Fold in the white chocolate chips and walnuts (be sure to leave a bit to sprinkle on the top! 🤤).
5. After you've had a few bites of the batter (of course), pour the mixture into the loaf pan. sprinkle a handful of chocolate chips & a handful of walnuts on top!
6. Bake for 26 minutes!
Note that if you want the brownie-esque / gooey consistency, baking for 26 minutes will not pass 'the toothpick test'...so there will indeed be a bit of batter that comes off on your toothpick when you stick it in!
You will love the taste of Purecane Baking Sweetener and how similar it browns to sugar. Here are a few tips to help you enjoy your Purecane baking experience:
- Don’t forget to bring your butter to room temperature if you are blending butter with Purecane.
- Purecane will take a little longer to blend with butter, but it is worth the wait.
- If you prefer a moister baked result, consider increasing your eggs or the amount of butter you use.
- For recipes calling for 1 cup or more of PURECANE™ Baking Sweetener, you may wish to add 1/8 teaspoon of salt for a better balanced sweetness.