By Katie Leonard of www.KTLeo.com
- 1.25 - 1.5 cups zucchini
- 2 eggs (can sub flax egg)
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter (can sub any nut butter)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Purecane™ zero calorie baking sweetener
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 2 tbs coconut flour
- 3 tbs cocoa powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- optional: 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
The Extra Love
- optional: 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (can replace with dark or milk chocolate chips)
- optional: handful of walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350°, and line a standard loaf pan (8x4) with parchment paper (or spray well with avocado oil).
2. Mix all of the wet ingredients in a medium bowl. you'll want to ensure your nut butter is pretty runny (if it's not, toss in in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for ~8-12 seconds).
3. Next, dump all of the dry ingredients into the same bowl with the wet mixture! stir well.
4. Fold in the white chocolate chips and walnuts (be sure to leave a bit to sprinkle on the top! 🤤).
5. After you've had a few bites of the batter (of course), pour the mixture into the loaf pan. sprinkle a handful of chocolate chips & a handful of walnuts on top!
6. Bake for 26 minutes!
Note that if you want the brownie-esque / gooey consistency, baking for 26 minutes will not pass 'the toothpick test'...so there will indeed be a bit of batter that comes off on your toothpick when you stick it in!