Created by Katie Leonard of www.KTLeo.com
1.25 - 1.5 cups zucchini
2 eggs (can sub flax egg)
1/2 cup creamy almond butter (can sub any nut butter)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup oat flour
2 tbs coconut flour
3 tbs cocoa powder
1 tsp cinnamon
optional: 1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp baking soda
pinch of salt
The Extra Love
optional: 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (can replace with dark or milk chocolate chips)
optional: handful of walnuts
- preheat oven to 350°, and line a standard loaf pan (8x4) with parchment paper (or spray well with avocado oil).
- mix all of the wet ingredients in a medium bowl. you'll want to ensure your nut butter is pretty runny (if it's not, toss in in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for ~8-12 seconds).
- next, dump all of the dry ingredients into the same bowl with the wet mixture! stir well.
- fold in the white chocolate chips and walnuts (be sure to leave a bit to sprinkle on the top! 🤤).
- after you've had a few bites of the batter (of course), pour the mixture into the loaf pan. sprinkle a handful of chocolate chips & a handful of walnuts on top!
- bake for 26 minutes! (note that if you want the brownie-esque / gooey consistency, baking for 26 minutes will not pass 'the toothpick test'...so there will indeed be a bit of batter that comes off on your toothpick when you stick it in!)