Ingredients3/4 cup Butter (room temperature)
2/3 cup Purecane™ zero calorie baking sweetener
1 tbsp heavy whipping cream
1 tsp Vanilla extract
2 cups Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp salt
4 Ripe Bananas (add 1 more if you'd like to top with bananas as well)
Directions1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F
2. In a mixing bowl combine dry ingredients and 4 bananas
3. In a larger bowl cream the PURECANE™ baking sweetener and butter together using a mixer
4. Next beat the eggs and add into the PURECANE™ baking sweetener and butter mash
5. Slowly mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredient bowl
6. Once mixed thoroughly, pour into a large loaf pan that has been coated in baking spray or butter (or use two small loaf pans)
7. For additional style points, slice a banana thinly and top the middle of the loaf
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes
9. Let cool for at least 15 minutes
10. Enjoy the banana bread with a light pat of butter for peak enjoyment
Find more recipes from Gavin and Karen at https://coupleinthekitchen.com/
You will love the taste of Purecane Baking Sweetener and how similar it browns to sugar. Here are a few tips to help you enjoy your Purecane baking experience:
- Don’t forget to bring your butter to room temperature if you are blending butter with Purecane.
- Purecane will take a little longer to blend with butter, but it is worth the wait.
- If you prefer a moister baked result, consider increasing your eggs or the amount of butter you use.
- For recipes calling for 1 cup or more of PURECANE™ Baking Sweetener, you may wish to add 1/8 teaspoon of salt for a better balanced sweetness.