- ¾ cup yellow mustard
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup Purecane™ zero-calorie Brown Sweetener
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch of ground cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Dash of hot sauce
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all the ingredients together, whisk until well combined.
- Once combined, add mixture to a small saucepan. Heat the pan over medium-high heat bringing the mixture to a simmer. Simmer for about 10 minutes and then remove from heat. Set aside to cool.
- Once cool, pour into a jar and cover. Use it on your next BBQ or as a daily dipping sauce! Enjoy.
Did you like this reduced sugar sauce recipe? Check out some of our other sauce inspired recipes recipes using all-natural, zero-calorie Purecane™!
Loving the BBQ theme sauces? We have a sugar-free homemade sauce that will enhance any get together: Homemade Sugar-Free BBQ Sauce
Summertime is all about the grills, and we know how much more fun it is to grill when you get to enjoy guilt-free! One of our faves in 5 easy steps: Homemade Teriyaki Sauce
Heading towards a fruitier alternative? Breakfast time is that much better with a fruity jam sans all the added sugar: Chia Jam