Sugar-Free Chocolate Mug Cake
This sugar-free chocolate mug cake is the perfect indulgence for those who want a quick, single-serving treat. In just a few minutes, you can enjoy a deliciously moist and fluffy cake that's sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. With simple ingredients and easy prep, this cake is a guilt-free treat that's perfect for any time of day.
By Jayne of @nosugarbaker
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 70 secs
Total Time: 7 hrs
Servings: 1 serving
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour (can use regular or gluten-free)
- 2 tablespoons Purecane™ Baking Sweetener
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- Dash of salt
- 3 tablespoons Half n Half, can use a dairy-free alternative
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons sugar-free chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients.
- Spray a coffee cup sized mug with nonstick spray.
- Pour batter into a mug.
- Sprinkle a few chocolate chips on top.
- Microwave for 70 seconds.
- Let cool, and combine with your favorite ice cream or milk of your choice. Enjoy!