Sugar-Free Matcha Chai Latte
- 1 tsp Culinary Matcha Powder (+extra for garnish)
- 1-2 Purecane™ Individual Packets (depending on preference)
- 8 ozs Unsweetened milk of choice (use an unsweetened milk alternative to make it vegan!)
- 2-3 Chai tea bags (or use this Homemade Chai recipe)
- ¼ cup hot water
- Optional: ground cinnamon for garnish
- Bring water to a boil. Once the water has been brought to a boil, separate into 2 bowls or mugs.
- Add chai tea bags to one of the mugs, and let sit for at least 2-3 minutes so the tea can steep. Option to make your own homemade Chai latte instead of using store-bought.
- In the other mug, add your matcha powder and 1-2 Purecane™ Individual Packets (depending on how sweet you’d like your latte). Whisk to combine.
Add your milk, chai and matcha into one mug or glass, served over ice. Enjoy!
Optional: add a dash of cinnamon &/or matcha powder to garnish.
Photo by Christian Bowen on Unsplash