Vegan Blueberry Muffin Bread
- 1 cup almond milk or plant based milk
- ½ cup Purecane™ Baking Sweetener
- ¼ cup vegan butter (melted) or coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (or gluten free all-purpose flour)
- 1 cup wild blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- Preheat the Oven to 375°F and grease a metal loaf pan. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine the plant based milk, Purecane™ Baking Sweetener, melted vegan butter or coconut oil, vanilla extract, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon, mix with a fork until well combined.
- Then, mix in the flour until a dough forms. Fold in the berries and then transfer the dough into the greased metal loaf pan.
- Bake in the oven for 40-50 minutes or until the loaf is golden on the top and completely risen through the center. Serve warm with vegan butter or drizzled with homemade sugar-free syrup!