- 2 cups of gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup Purecane™ Baking Sweetener
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup Purecane Confectioners Sweetener
- 1 tsp almond milk
- Drop of pink food coloring
- Preheat the oven to 350F and spray a donut pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine apple sauce, almond milk, and apple cider vinegar and mix until well combined.
- Add in baking powder, gluten-free flour and Purecane™ Baking Sweetener and mix once more. A thin dough texture will start to form.
- Fill each donut cavity with batter and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Allow to cool before icing.