- 1 ¼ cups plant based milk (can use whole milk)
- ½ cup vegan butter (melted)
- ½ cup maple syrup or Purecane Sugar-Free Syrup
- ½ cup Purecane™ zero-calorie Brown Sweetener
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour (or gluten free all-purpose flour)
Maple Glaze Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or Purecane Sugar-Free Syrup
- 2 tablespoons plant based milk (can use whole milk)
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter (melted)
- ½ cup Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener
Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting Ingredients:
- 1 ¼ cups Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener
- 4 oz vegan cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons vegan butter (softened)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the Oven to 350°F. Grease 8 silicone donut molds with non-stick spray.
Prepare Your Donuts:
- Mix the plant based milk, melted vegan butter, maple syrup or Purecane Sugar-Free Syrup, Purecane™ zero-calorie Brown Sweetener, vanilla, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together. Then, add the flour and mix until a thick batter is formed.
- Then spoon the batter into 18 silicone donut molds that have been sprayed with nonstick spray. Be careful not to over fill the molds. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the donuts have risen.
Make Your Glaze:
- While the donuts are baking, either whisk together the maple glaze ingredients in a bowl or use an electric hand mixer to mix the vegan cinnamon cream cheese glaze ingredients. I like to microwave my cinnamon cream cheese glaze for about 20 seconds to make the donuts easier to dip in!
- Once the donuts are done baking, remove them from the molds and allow them to cool for about 2 minutes. Then dip each donut into the maple glaze before serving.
Did you like this delicious vegan inspired recipe? Check out some of our other vegan recipes using our all-natural, zero-calorie Purecane™!
If you like blueberry muffins, this vegan blueberry muffin bread has your name baked all over it!: Vegan Blueberry Muffin Bread
Chewy, fudgy vegan and low glycemic? These brownies do it all: Vegan Fudgy S'mores Brownies
Try this seasonal favorite made healthier: Vegan & Gluten-Free Shortbread Cookies