Virgin Strawberry Daiquiris
Need a cocktail or mocktail whipped up in a flash? Nothing screams summer like this easy and healthier version of a Strawberry Daiquiri. If you have a blender, some limes, and some frozen fruit available, you can mix this up in just a few minutes and have a family-friendly drink, or you can make this into an adult beverage by adding a few ounces of your favorite rum. This simple summer classic is made healthier by using a couple spoonfuls of our zero-calorie, zero net carb sweetener.
By Jill of @peanutbutterandjillybeans
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 10 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 cups sparkling water (plain, lemon, or lime flavor)
- 2 tablespoons Purecane Spoonable Canister (plus more for lining the rim)
- 4 fresh strawberries for garnish
- Optional: 4 oz clear rum
- Begin by adding the frozen strawberries, lime juice, sparkling water, rum (if making this alcoholic), and 2 tbsp of Purecane Spoonable Canister to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- To line the rims of your cocktail glasses with Purecane Spoonable Canister, use the juiced limes to coat the rims of 4 glasses with lime juice. Then, pour the Purecane into a plate or shallow bowl. Dip the rims of the glasses into the Purecane until evenly coated.
- Pour the strawberry daiquiri mixture into the glasses and garnish the glasses with a single fresh strawberry. Enjoy immediately!