Simple Syrup Ingredients:
- 1 cup fresh strawberries (can use peaches or other fruit of choice)
- ½ cup water
- 5 teaspoons Purecane™ Spoonable Canister (option to add more for a sweeter taste)
- 1 bottle white wine
- ½ cup club soda (option to add more)
- 2 cups fresh strawberries (or other fruits of choice)
- 1 sliced lemon
- 1 sliced lime
- ½ sliced grapefruit (can use orange)
- Optional: Fresh mint leaves for garnish
Prepare Simple Syrup:
- Place a medium-sized pot over high heat, bringing water to boil. Remove from heat and stir in sliced strawberries (or other fruit of choice, such as peaches or blueberries), and 5 teaspoons of Purecane™ Spoonable Canister. Allow mixture to come to a boil and let it boil for 5 minutes. Stir until Purecane™ is completely dissolved.
- Allow simple syrup to cool, place into a small-sized bowl and let chill in the refrigerator.
- Combine sangria ingredients (white wine, club soda, and fruits) into a large pitcher. Stir to mix.
- Add cooled simple syrup and ice. Stir gently to combine. Optional: top with fresh mint to garnish.
- Can be prepared the day before and stored in the fridge, or made fresh the day of. Serve and Enjoy!