- Line an 8 x 8" baking pan with two pieces of parchment paper to create "sleeves" for easy pull-up when ready to eat. Set aside.
- In a bowl, stir together the peanut butter, Purecane™ Brown Sweetener, and milk.
- Add the peanut butter mixture to the prepared pan. With wet hands, pat it down to be evenly spread out.
- Add the peanuts and lightly press them down to stick.
- Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Add the ice cream to the pan and use a spatula to evenly spread it out. Freeze for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, slice into 12 squares or 6 to 8 rectangles. Drizzle with the melted chocolate, garnish with flaky sea salt and enjoy immediately!
- Tip: Store any leftovers in the freezer in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
Did you like this sweet ice cream treat recipe? Check out some of our other reduced sugar recipes using all-natural, zero-calorie Purecane™!
Did someone say keto and ice cream? Yes, please: Strawberry Keto Ice Cream
Individual galettes with vanilla cheesecake filling and homemade triple berry jam: Triple Berry Cheesecake Galettes
This tik tok trend is breaking all the rules! A dash of lemon and a touch of sweet cream makes this trending drink the go-to for summertime refreshments, aesthetically pleasing of course: Sugar-Free Whipped Lemonade