- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- ⅓ cup melted vegan butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¾ cup Purecane™ Baking Sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour (or gluten free all-purpose flour)
- 1 cup frozen wild blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix together the mashed banana, almond milk, vanilla, maple syrup, butter, Purecane™ Baking Sweetener, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Mix in flour until just combined. Be careful not to over mix! Gently fold in the blueberries. Pour the batter into 12 lined muffin cups. (Optional: You can spray the liners with some non-stick baking spray)
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes until golden. Enjoy!
You will love the taste of Purecane Baking Sweetener and how similar it browns to sugar. Here are a few tips to help you enjoy your Purecane baking experience:
- Don’t forget to bring your butter to room temperature if you are blending butter with Purecane.
- Purecane will take a little longer to blend with butter, but it is worth the wait.
- If you prefer a moister baked result, consider increasing your eggs or the amount of butter you use.
- For recipes calling for 1 cup or more of PURECANE™ Baking Sweetener, you may wish to add 1/8 teaspoon of salt for a better balanced sweetness.