Single Serve Cookie
Use your air fryer to make a single serve and sugar-free cookie!
By Hannah of @lovelydelites
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp Purecane™ Brown Sweetener
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 2 tbsp gluten-free flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Optional: Top with melted white chocolate and sprinkles, or sugar-free buttercream frosting.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Roll dough into a ball and then place on a small sheet of parchment paper. Flatten the top of the cookie with the palm of your hand, then bake in the air fryer at 350F for 12-14 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before eating. Enjoy!
- Optional: top with melted white chocolate and sprinkles, or for a sugar-free option, try some sugar-free vanilla buttercream frosting.