- 1/2 cup non-dairy butter (room temperature)
- 2 cups Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- With an electric mixer or hand mixer, whisk softened butter on high speed for 2-3 minutes. (You may need to stop a few times to scrape down the sides).
- Next, add in Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener, ½ a cup at a time.
- Slowly add in vanilla extract and almond milk. Whisk on high speed for a few more minutes.
- Add buttercream to a piping bag with a tip, squeeze onto your cake, cookies or cupcakes. Enjoy!
You will love the taste of Purecane Baking Sweetener and how similar it browns to sugar. Here are a few tips to help you enjoy your Purecane baking experience:
- Don’t forget to bring your butter to room temperature if you are blending butter with Purecane.
- Purecane will take a little longer to blend with butter, but it is worth the wait.
- If you prefer a moister baked result, consider increasing your eggs or the amount of butter you use.
- For recipes calling for 1 cup or more of PURECANE™ Baking Sweetener, you may wish to add 1/8 teaspoon of salt for a better balanced sweetness.