Sugar-free Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
It’s never been easier to whip up a batch of sugar-free, vegan and super tasty frosting
By Hannah of @lovelydelites
- 1/2 cup non-dairy butter (room temperature)
- 2 cups Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- With an electric mixer or hand mixer, whisk softened butter on high speed for 2-3 minutes. (You may need to stop a few times to scrape down the sides).
- Next, add in Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener, ½ a cup at a time.
- Slowly add in vanilla extract and almond milk. Whisk on high speed for a few more minutes.
- Add buttercream to a piping bag with a tip, squeeze onto your cake, cookies or cupcakes. Enjoy!