Sugar Cookie Bars Ingredients:
· Optional: all-natural pink food coloring
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 9x13" baking dish with parchment paper for easy pull-out.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, Purecane™ Baking Sweetener, baking powder, and salt until well incorporated.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat the softened butter, olive oil, cream cheese, and eggs together until smooth and well combined. Stir in the vanilla and almond extract.
- Add in the flour mixture, then stir until well combined and cookie dough-like batter consistency.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared baking dish. Use a rubber spatula or wet hands to spread out the batter in the pan evenly.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool in the pan completely.
- While sugar cookie bars are cooling, prepare your frosting, beat the softened butter on medium speed until smooth (about 1 to 2 minutes).
- Add the confectioners' sugar. Beat on low speed until combined, about 2 minutes.
- Add the strawberry jam or 2 tablespoons of milk, then beat on medium speed for 6 to 8 minutes, or until the buttercream is light and fluffy. (Adjust to preference by adding more Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener if frosting is too thin, and a little milk if too thick.)
- Fold in the vanilla extract, then use a spatula to frost the cooled sugar cookie bars before decorating with sprinkles and slicing into 18 to 20 individual squares. Enjoy!
Did you like this sweet cookie bar recipe? Check out some of our other sugar-free cookie recipes using all-natural, zero-calorie Purecane™!
Cookies never go out of style, especially caramel, chocolate, sweet, snackable treats made almost entirely sugar-free!: Caramel Delites Girl Scout Cookies Dupe
A touch of sweet, and a dash of pink. Life is better with sugar-free meringue whipped cookies: Sugar-Free Meringue Cookies
We have the perfect cookie recipe that is an easy bake and even more fun to decorate! We promise you this molasses-free recipe will not only bring smiles, but leave the body feeling that much better sans all that unwanted sugar: Gingerbread Cookies