Red Velvet Brownie Ingredients:
- 3 1/4 cups flour
- 2 1/4 cups Purecane™ zero calorie baking sweetener
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 large eggs + 1 egg yolk, room temperature
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 5 tablespoons milk, divided
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon red food coloring (or 1 teaspoon red food gel)
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
Cream Cheese Layer Ingredients:
- 2 8-oz packages cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup Purecane™ zero calorie baking sweetener
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 10x15 cookie sheet with butter or line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the dry brownie ingredients (flour, Purecane, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder). Set aside. In a medium bowl, whisk together the wet brownie ingredients (eggs, vegetable oil, 2 tablespoons milk, vanilla extract, red food coloring, and white vinegar).
- Mix together the dry and wet ingredients, until completely combined. The batter will be a really thick, moldable texture.
- Remove 3/4 cup of the batter and place it in a medium bowl. Whisk in the remaining 3 tablespoons of milk (into the 3/4 cup of batter you just took out). Set aside the 3/4 cup batter.
- Pour the remaining batter into the prepared cookie sheet. Using a spatula, smooth out the batter to reach all the edges.
- In a stand mixer, beat cream cheese and 3/4 cup Purecane™ zero calorie baking sweetener until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla, beating until combined and there are no lumps.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture on top of the red velvet layer and smooth mixture till it reaches all the edges.
- Drop spoonfuls of the remaining red velvet batter (that you mixed with milk) onto the top of the cheesecake layer. Drag the tip of a knife through the red velvet and the cheesecake layers to create swirls.
- Bake for 20 minutes, rotating halfway through, or just until the center is set and it no longer jiggles.
- Let cool completely on a wire rack before cutting. Use a medium sized heart cookie cutter to create the perfect Valentine's Day treat! Tip: Place cookie sheet in the fridge for about 30 minutes prior to cutting, and make sure the cookie cutter is wiped clean between each cut.