Delicious poppable desserts are perfect for any event table or weekend brunch. This simple recipe is light and delicate in flavor with just the right amount of crunch. Let’s get baking with this no added sugar dessert!
By Jayne of @nosugarbaker
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
Servings: 18-20 servings
- 3 egg whites
- ½ cup Purecane™ Baking Sweetener
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Prepare line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a clean, greaseless bowl, beat three egg whites with an electric mixer until foamy, light, and fluffy in texture.
- Add in Purecane™ Baking Sweetener and beat until you have created light soft peaks.
- Fold in flour, vanilla, and coconut flakes.
- Use a tablespoon to size and drop the macaroon batter onto the lined baking sheet.
- Bake for about 12 to 15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!