Chocolate Chip Mug Cake
The perfect sweet treat in a cup! This sugar-free chocolate chip mug cake is a great dessert to involve little ones in a baking experience or if you're looking for an instant homemade dessert!
Made by Kerstin of Purecane
- 4 tablespoon all-purpose flour (can use regular or gluten-free)
- 2 tablespoon Purecane™ Brown Sweetener
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons milk of choice
- ⅛ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips into a microwave safe 8 oz mug. Mix ingredients with a small spoon or whisk until a smooth batter forms together. Mix well to ensure there are no flour clumps in the batter.
- Stir in half the chocolate chips, then top the batter with the remaining half of the morsels. Cook in the microwave for about 1 minute. Allow to cool before serving.
- Combine with your favorite ice cream or milk of your choice. Enjoy!