Coconut & Jam Thumbprint Cookies
Holidays are around the corner, but your soft, crumbly cookies with a delicious jammy center don’t have to be. This sweet and easy recipe is an excellent option for fruit lovers! Combining toasted coconut and your favorite jam or jelly allows for a delicate and tasty treat! Take your cookies to the next level, a classic cookie made with Purecane’s Brown Sweetener to ensure deep rich flavor!
By Lauren of @brightmomentco
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Servings: 16 servings
- ¼ cup cream cheese
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup Purecane™ Brown Sweetener
- 1 large egg
- 1 ½ cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup jam (variety or single desired flavor)
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, and Purecane™ Brown Sweetener for 2 minutes.
- Add the egg and beat for 1 more minute.
- Fold in the almond flour until well-incorporated. (The dough will be on the stickier side).
- Wrap the cookie dough tightly in plastic wrap. Chill in the fridge for 20 minutes or the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Form small cookie balls (about 1-2 tablespoons). Roll the cookie dough balls in the finely shredded coconut.
- Press your thumb in the center of each to create an indent in the center.
- Fill the indentions with jam of choice.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until lightly golden brown. Let cool for at least 10 minutes. Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Total fat 10g
Saturated fat 3.6g
Total Carbs 12.5g
Dietary Fiber 1.4g