Hello Pumpkin, we have a simple, yet oh so delicious recipe that makes the perfect stack of seasonal pancakes. A fluffy, thick, and delightfully sweet breakfast the whole family can enjoy. Pumpkin season is here to stay and so are these melt in your mouth pancakes! Pumpkin spice for life.
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 ½ cups milk (can use milk of choice)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted plus more for frying
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (can use gluten-free or regular)
- ¼ cup Purecane™ zero-calorie Brown Sweetener
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- In a medium-sized bowl, add together the wet ingredients: milk, pumpkin puree, egg, and melted butter. Whisk until just combined.
- In a separate medium-sized bowl, combine the dry ingredients: flour, Purecane™ zero-calorie Brown Sweetener, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- Pour the dry mixture into the bowl with the wet ingredients and whisk until just combined. Option to add in more milk if the batter is too thick, one tablespoon at a time.
- Then heat a lightly greased wide heavy-bottomed pan or griddle over medium-high heat. Depending on desired size and thickness, measure out ¼ to ⅓ cup of batter using a measuring cup, and pour onto the heated surface for each pancake.
- Cook pancake for about 2 to 3 minutes or until you see bubbles begin to surface on the wet battered side, then flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot or warm, and top with either Purecane Sugar-Free Syrup or dust with Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener.