- 3 Purecane™ zero calorie Packets
- 1 tbsp cane sugar (skip the cane sugar to make it sugar-free)
- 2 tbsp instant coffee
- 2 tbsp hot water
- Choice of milk
- Mix Purecane™ zero calorie Packets and cane sugar with hot water and instant coffee.
- Beat with a hand mixer for 2-3 minutes or until liquid starts to form fluffy peaks.
- Mix with your choice of milk. Enjoy!
You will love the taste of Purecane Baking Sweetener and how similar it browns to sugar. Here are a few tips to help you enjoy your Purecane baking experience:
- Don’t forget to bring your butter to room temperature if you are blending butter with Purecane.
- Purecane will take a little longer to blend with butter, but it is worth the wait.
- If you prefer a moister baked result, consider increasing your eggs or the amount of butter you use.
- For recipes calling for 1 cup or more of PURECANE™ Baking Sweetener, you may wish to add 1/8 teaspoon of salt for a better balanced sweetness.