Easy Bread Pudding
A sweet, gooey, warm and inviting dish to share with your family and friends. Enjoy as a dessert or a brunch time treat. A New Orleans inspired dish that is as simple as one loaf of bread and a few simple ingredients. A truly decadent dessert made easy and guilt-free just for you and your loved ones.
By Lisa of @BeautyByBenz
- ½ loaf of Challah bread
- 2 tablespoons softened butter (+ more for greasing pan)
- 3 large eggs (beaten)
- 2 cups of milk of choice
- 1/2 cup Purecane Brown Sweetener (+ more for garnish)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease an 8-inch baking pan with butter or non-stick spray.
Prepare The Bread Pudding:
- In a medium-sized bowl mix together your butter, eggs, milk, Purecane Brown Sweetener, cinnamon, and vanilla to make your custard. Mix until well combined.
- Cut or break your bread into 1 inch cubes and place into your greased baking pan.
- Pour custard mixture over the bread evenly. Optional: sprinkle some Purecane Brown Sweetener over the top of the mixture before placing in the oven.
- Place the baking pan in the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes. Bread pudding should be golden brown on top, and custard should be set at the edges, but still slightly wobbly in the middle.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!