- 1 cup Purecane™ zero-calorie Brown Sweetener
- ½ cup kosher salt
- 4 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons coarse black pepper
- ½ tablespoon cumin
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, whisk until well combined.
- Once combined, pour the mixture into a mason jar or air-tight container. Store in a cool dark space, along with your other spices.
- Use it on your next BBQ or as a daily spice additive! Enjoy.
Did you like this sugar-free rub recipe? Check out some of our other sauce inspired recipes recipes using all-natural, zero-calorie Purecane™!
Loving the BBQ theme sauces? We have a sugar-free homemade sauce that will enhance any get together: Homemade Sugar-Free BBQ Sauce
Summertime is all about the grills, and we know how much more fun it is to grill when you get to enjoy guilt-free! One of our faves in 5 easy steps: Homemade Teriyaki Sauce
This southern-inspired BBQ sauce will be your next hit at your favorite get-together. Reduced Sugar Carolina BBQ Sauce