Golden Milk Latte
Golden Milk Latte is not only a cozy addition to your morning routine, but a step up from your traditional spiced drinks during the fall season. It’s full of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory ingredients to help boost your immune system with the changing season. Start your day with a dash of health and a cozy warm hug, now that is comfort made sweet.
By Tiffany of @foodtoobomb
- 4 cups coconut almond milk (or your milk of choice)
- 2 teaspoons of ground turmeric
- ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons Purecane™ zero-calorie Brown Sweetener or Purecane™ Spoonable Canister
- Pour milk into a saucepan and place on medium-high heat.
- As the milk begins to warm, whisk in turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.
- Allow milk to continue to warm and come to a gentle boil.
- Once milk has reached a gentle boil, turn heat down to medium-low and add in vanilla and Purecane™ zero-calorie Brown Sweetener or Purecane™ Spoonable Canister Whisk to combine.
- Remove mixture from heat and pour into two of your favorite mugs.
- Optional: Garnish with a dash of cinnamon or cinnamon stick