- 4 cups coconut almond milk (or your milk of choice)
- 2 teaspoons of ground turmeric
- ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons Purecane™ zero-calorie Brown Sweetener or Purecane™ Spoonable Canister
- Pour milk into a saucepan and place on medium-high heat.
- As the milk begins to warm, whisk in turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.
- Allow milk to continue to warm and come to a gentle boil.
- Once milk has reached a gentle boil, turn heat down to medium-low and add in vanilla and Purecane™ zero-calorie Brown Sweetener or Purecane™ Spoonable Canister Whisk to combine.
- Remove mixture from heat and pour into two of your favorite mugs.
- Optional: Garnish with a dash of cinnamon or cinnamon stick
Did you like this latte recipe? Check out some of our other lattes and starbucks dupe recipes using all-natural, zero-calorie Purecane™!
Espresso not your go to? No worries, Purecane has the perfect latte with the caffeine kick you krave: Sugar-Free Matcha Chai Latte
Looking for a refreshing Tea inspired morning beverage, or afternoon treat?: Sugar-Free Thai Iced Tea
Tik tok is all the rage and we are super inspired by the fun coffee trend that brought iced coffee to a whole other level: Dalgona Whipped Coffee