Sugar-Free Lemon Drop Martini
Easy peasy lemon squeezy, this cocktail is just that. A 4 ingredient cocktail that takes less than 10 minutes to make! The perfect balance between sour and sweet, this sugar-free lemon-infused cocktail is perfect for weekend or date night sipping.
By Lisa of @BeautyByBenz
Lemon Simple Syrup Ingredients:
- 4 Purecane™ Individual Packets
- 1 oz water (1 shot glass = 1 oz)
- 1 tbsp lemon zest (1 lemon)
Lemon Drop Martini Ingredients:
- 1 oz lemon simple syrup
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice (1 lemon)
- 1 ozs Vodka
- Ice cubes
Make the simple syrup:
- Mix together your simple syrup ingredients in a saucepan on low heat. Should only take a few minutes for the water to heat up enough for the Purecane™ Individual Packets to dissolve completely. Strain the mixture through a mesh strainer to remove the bits of lemon peel. Set aside to cool while you make your martini (can pop in the fridge to cool down quickly).
Make the Lemon Drop Martini:
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Mix all of your ingredients together (lemon simple syrup, vodka, and lemon juice).
- Optional sweetened rim: Pour one Purecane™ Zero Calorie Packet onto a plate. Rub a lemon wedge around the rim of your cocktail glass, and then dip the rim of the glass in the Purecane.
- Strain the cocktail mixture into a martini glass and add a slice of lemon for garnish.