Sweet Thai Chili Sauce
If you’re craving the iconic Thai Chili Sauce without all the sugar, we have a savory solution for you! Inspired by Allrecipes, this dip is perfect for everything from spring rolls to chicken wings and stir-fries to salad dressing. Your new pantry goes for that sweet and savory taste.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
Servings: 24 servings
- ⅓ cup Purecane™ Spoonable Canister
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger root, minced
- 2 teaspoons hot chile pepper, minced
- 2 teaspoons sugar-free ketchup (or regular ketchup)
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- In a medium saucepan, combine water and vinegar and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add in Purecane™ Spoonable Canister, ginger, chile pepper, ketchup, and garlic. Simmer on low heat for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine 1 tablespoon of water and cornstarch and whisk until smooth.
- Slowly pour cornstarch mixture into the chili sauce, whisking until thoroughly combined.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and let cool.
- Enjoy once cooled or stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.