TikTok Coconut Cloud Smoothie
· 1 cup almond milk, can use milk of choice
· ½ cup crushed ice
· 1 teaspoon almond butter
· 1 cup frozen banana slices (1 small banana)
· 1½ cup frozen pineapple chunks, can use mango chunks
· ½ of a small avocado
· 3 tablespoons collagen peptides
· ¾ teaspoon blue spirulina
· ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
· ⅔ cup coconut cream, refrigerated overnight
· 2-3 Packets Purecane™ Individual Packets, can add more to taste
- Add ⅔ cup coconut cream and 2-3 Purecane™ Individual Packets into a mixing bowl. Whisk on high speed for 5 minutes, can use a frother tool or hand whisk to fluff.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the whipped cream to the bottom of the glass, be sure to set aside 2 tablespoons of the whipped coconut cream to add as a topping later.
- Sprinkle or dust spirulina on top of the whipped coconut cream and around the inside edge of the glass. Set aside.
- Take the remaining whipped cream and pour it into a blender. Then add milk of choice, ice, almond butter, pineapple or mango chunks, avocado, collagen peptides, blue spirulina, and vanilla extract. Blend on high speed until smooth in consistency.
- Pour into the prepared glass, then top with the 2 tablespoons of coconut cream and a dash of spirulina. Enjoy your trendy power smoothie!