4-Ingredient Sugar Cookies
These easy 4-ingredient zero-sugar sugar cookies are the go-to for a family favorite dessert. This simple recipe is great for new bakers or getting little ones involved. We are sweet on this sugar-free batch!
Made by Rowena of @ohrow
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
Servings: 34 servings
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- ⅔ cup Purecane™ Baking Sweetener
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional: Rainbow sprinkles or nonpareils
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, beat butter and Purecane™ Baking Sweetener until combined.
- Next, add flour, mix well, and then add vanilla extract.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, roll the dough into 1-inch balls. Transfer dough balls to the baking sheets spaced about 2 inches apart.
- Press down on the balls with the bottom of a measuring cup or glass to flatten them. Optional: Top with some sprinkles or nonpareils, then lightly press down again so that they stick. The dough should end up being between 1/8-1/4 inches thick.
- Bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until just slightly golden around the edges and on the bottom.
- Remove from the oven and cool on the baking sheets for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!