Healthy Mini "Tiramisu"
If you're craving the flavors of Tiramisu but want a healthier alternative, this recipe is a must-try! It's dairy-free, can be made gluten-free, and with reduced sugar, thanks to our zero-calorie Baking Sweetener and Confectioners Sweetener! The combination of espresso-soaked graham crackers and non-dairy yogurt filling will remind you of an indulgent Italian dessert.
By Jill of @peanutbutterandjillybeans
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 45 mins
Servings: 7 servings
Healthier Tiramisu Crust Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted (can be vegan butter)
- 1 ½ cups crushed graham crackers (can be regular, vegan, or gluten-free)
- 2 tablespoons Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener
- 2 tablespoon ground espresso beans
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- non-stick spray
Healthier Tiramisu Yogurt Filling Ingredients:
- 1 cup plain and unsweetened non-dairy yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon, plus more for topping
- 1 teaspoon Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray 7 ramekins with non-stick spray.
- In a bowl, mix your crushed graham crackers, melted vegan butter, 2 Purecane™ zero-calorie Baking Sweetener, ground espresso, and salt together. Scoop about 2 tablespoons of the mixture into the bottom of each ramekin and pat down. Bake them in the oven for about 25 minutes until they harden.
- While the crust bakes, mix the yogurt, vanilla, cinnamon, and 1 teaspoon of Purecane™ Confectioners Sweetener in a separate bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Remove the ramekins from the oven and allow them to cool completely. Then, scoop about 4 tablespoons of the yogurt into each ramekin. Sprinkle the top with cinnamon and refrigerate until ready to serve.